Dr. Roni Lee – Stone Eye Center
Fellow, American Academy of Ophthalmology Education:
- College/C College/ University: B.S. in Biology, Brown University, Providence, RI 1993-1997
- Doctor of Optometry: Illinois College of Optometry, Chicago, IL 2001
- Beta Sigma Kappa International Optometric Honor Society, 1999 Tomb and Key Honor Fraternity, 2001 Dean’s List
State License: Illinois
- Contact lenses
- Ocular surface disease
- Illinois Optometric Association
- American Optometric Association
- Research at Schnurmacher Institute for Vision Research (SUNY Optometry School): Stark LR, Lee R, Kruger PB, Rucker FJ, Fan HY. Accommodation to simulations of defocus and chromatic aberration in the presence of chromatic misalignment. Vision Research 42 (2002) 1485-1498.
- 2001 – present, Optometrist, Mid-North Eye Center, Chicago, IL, Primary eye care focus, perform refractions for pediatric, adult, and geriatric populations, perform various contact lens fittings, treat glaucoma, and diagnose various eye diseases including diabetic retinopathy, cataracts, and macular degeneration.
- 2001 – 2004, Optometrist – Professional Eye Center, Oak Park, IL, Practiced primary eye care, performed contact lens fittings, and diagnosed and treated eye diseases.
- Her professional and thorough approach makes Dr. Roni Lee the vision care provider of choice in the Uptown and Edgewater area. She offers vision care, contact lenses, and eyeglasses dispensing. We accept many vison plans including VSP, Superior Vision, Eye Med and Davis Vision.